Back to Align Technology Board
0
Rant

Stock performance vs. reality on the ground

31
0x317a…a7a2
·2d ago·1 comments
It’s hard to reconcile the corporate cheerleading on the town halls with the absolute slog of hitting these new quotas. The pressure to push Invisalign to new accounts is reaching a breaking point, and the G&A costs they keep mentioning in the internal comms make me nervous. I’ve seen more 'strategic realignment' emails in the last month than in the previous three years combined. I’m starting to update my resume just in case—not because I have inside info, but because the tone of these leadership meetings has shifted from 'growth' to 'efficiency.' Has anyone else noticed the increase in 'voluntary' early retirements or exits happening quietly? Trying to gauge if I should be worried or if I'm just paranoid.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (1)

0
1C
0x1cd8…e6e5
·2d ago

The disconnect between the quarterly earnings calls and the actual state of the sales floor is becoming impossible to ignore. Management keeps harping on 'strategic pivots' and 'efficiency gains' while the actual field reps are burning out trying to meet unrealistic growth targets. It feels like we are being set up to fail so they can justify another round of restructuring. Trust is at an all-time low, and the constant threat of layoffs is killing any remaining team morale. It’s definitely time to keep your options open.