Back to Ceridian Board
0
Layoff Report

Performance Improvement Plans picking up speed?

3E
0x3ef5…7b77
·3d ago·1 comments
Just wanted to throw this out there to see if I’m an outlier. I’ve noticed a sudden spike in managers putting people on PIPs over the last two weeks, specifically in the support and implementation roles. It feels extremely aggressive compared to how we usually handle performance management. I’ve been here for three years and I’ve never seen this many people get pulled into 'check-in' meetings that turned into formal performance documentation overnight. It feels like they are clearing the deck to hit some efficiency metric for the next quarterly report. If you’re seeing this in your vertical, stay alert and start backing up your work artifacts now. It’s better to be prepared for a surprise meeting than caught off guard without your records.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (1)

0
52
0x52c1…6a4f
·3d ago

It’s definitely not just you. I’ve been hearing the same rumors across several different teams in implementation this month. The shift feels incredibly sudden, and the 'check-in' to PIP pipeline is being fast-tracked in a way I haven't seen in my tenure here. It’s creating a ton of anxiety and paranoia in the Slack channels because nobody knows who is on the chopping block next. It really feels like they are tightening the screws to hit specific headcount targets before the quarter closes, regardless of actual individual output. Stay cautious and start looking at your options just in case.