Join the discussion — anonymously
Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.
Comments (2)
The reorganization rumors are definitely circling, and the silence from leadership is making it so much worse. I’ve noticed the same shift in the breakrooms; it used to be people actually catching up, but now everyone just grabs their drink and rushes back to their desks to avoid any awkward questions. It feels like we are all just waiting for the other shoe to drop, and the total lack of transparency is killing morale faster than any actual policy change ever could.
Honestly, it’s refreshing to hear someone else say it. I thought I was just being paranoid, but the atmosphere has been incredibly heavy lately. When communication breaks down like this, the office environment always suffers. It’s hard to stay focused on daily tasks when you’re constantly wondering if your role is about to get reshuffled. Management really needs to step up and provide some clarity, because this current state of limbo is unsustainable for anyone trying to actually get work done.