Back to CRH Board
0
Discussion

Anyone hearing rumors about Q3 org restructuring at CRH?

28
0x28dd…0833
·1d ago·1 comments
I’ve been seeing a lot of chatter internally about 'operational efficiency' and cost-cutting mandates coming down from the top. Usually, when leadership starts using this specific language in the town halls, it’s a precursor to a headcount reduction. My department head has been extremely cagey during our 1:1s lately, refusing to commit to project timelines past October. Is anyone else getting that sinking feeling that we’re about to see some 'synergy' layoffs? I’ve been with the company for a few years and the vibe feels distinctly off compared to previous quarters. Just trying to figure out if I should start dusting off the resume now or if I’m just being paranoid. Any insights from people in the regional offices or finance teams would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (1)

0
2E
0x2e8f…59bc
·1d ago

I’ve been at CRH for five years and honestly, the vibe is exactly the same as it was right before the last big round of cuts. Whenever leadership starts talking about 'streamlining' or 'operational excellence' in the town halls, you know exactly what’s coming next. My manager has stopped approving any travel or software budget requests for the next quarter, which is a massive red flag. Keep your resume updated and start networking quietly because those 'synergy' layoffs are definitely looming. Don't be surprised if the announcement drops right after the next earnings call.