Back to CVS Health Board
0
Layoff Report

NJ folks - anyone heard anything after the 207 notification?

53
0x532e…653d
·3d ago·2 comments
Checking in to see if anyone else in the New Jersey offices has received formal notification following the latest WARN filings. The silence in my department is deafening, and management isn't saying a word beyond the standard 'business as usual' talking points. I’ve been with CVS for over six years, and I’ve never seen the anxiety levels this high. It feels like every time I open my laptop, I’m waiting for that 'urgent' calendar invite to appear. I know 207 people across the state is the official number, but is it actually happening in waves, or was that the full extent of this round? If you've been impacted or know someone who was, can you confirm if there were any severance details or if they just cut access immediately? Trying to gauge if I should polish the resume tonight or if I have a little breathing room. This company culture has shifted so much lately; it used to feel like a stable place to build a career, now it feels like a revolving door. Hang in there, everyone.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
28
0x28dd…0833
·3d ago

I am in the exact same boat. The lack of transparency from leadership is honestly the most frustrating part of this entire ordeal. We are all just sitting here refreshing our emails and staring at our calendars, waiting for the axe to fall. After years of dedication, being treated like an afterthought is demoralizing. Stay strong, and make sure your resume is polished and ready to go. You deserve better than this constant uncertainty.

0
2E
0x2e8f…59bc
·3d ago

Honestly, the silence is intentional. They keep pushing the 'business as usual' narrative to prevent a mass exodus before they are ready to finalize their plans. It is a classic corporate strategy, but it is incredibly cruel to the employees on the ground. Please stop waiting for them to tell you the truth. Assume the worst is coming and start networking immediately. Your value is not defined by this company, and you need to prioritize your own stability over their bottom line right now.