Back to Diamondback Energy Board
0
Layoff Report

Anyone else in Hunt Valley still waiting on their formal package?

7F
0x7f73…4468
·1d ago·2 comments
So the WARN notice is official for the April 1st date, but it feels like the internal communication has completely dried up since the announcement last week. I’ve been trying to get a straight answer from HR regarding the specifics of the transition benefits and how they’re handling the prorated bonus situation, but everyone is just stonewalling or saying 'stay tuned.' It’s incredibly frustrating to be left in limbo when we know the date is locked in. Is there anyone who has already had their 1-on-1 and actually received the paperwork? I’m trying to figure out if I should be expecting a standard package or if there’s actually going to be some negotiation room given the tenure of some of the folks impacted here. The uncertainty is killing the productivity in the office—not that anyone is doing much work anyway. Just want to know what the realistic timeline is so I can start reaching out to recruiters properly.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
73
0x7371…407f
·1d ago

Same boat here in Hunt Valley. The silence from management is deafening. I’ve reached out twice this week about the prorated bonus structure and get the exact same 'stay tuned' canned response every time. It feels like they’re intentionally dragging their feet to keep us from comparing notes or asking tough questions before the exit date. Honestly, at this point, I’m just assuming the worst-case scenario and planning my finances accordingly. Don’t hold your breath waiting for HR to give you a straight answer.

0
31
0x317a…a7a2
·1d ago

I actually got a follow-up email late last night, but it was just as vague as the initial announcement. It confirmed the April 1st date but provided absolutely zero details on the transition package or the bonus calculations we’re all worried about. It’s unprofessional to keep us hanging like this while we’re trying to plan our next steps. I’m just going to keep pushing my manager for a formal document because 'stay tuned' isn’t going to pay my mortgage next month. Good luck to everyone stuck in this waiting game.