Back to Invesco Board
0
Discussion

Restructuring rumors in distribution/sales?

70
0x7036…5650
·11h ago·1 comments
Has anyone heard anything concrete regarding the sales and distribution teams? I’ve been hearing whispers through the grapevine about a potential reshuffle in Q3. Usually, the tone around the office is pretty transparent, but lately, the leadership meetings have been increasingly vague whenever the topic of 'operational efficiency' comes up. I’ve been here for four years and the current vibe feels exactly like the calm before a storm. My manager wouldn’t look me in the eye when I asked about our team’s quarterly targets for the second half of the year. It feels like they are withholding information to keep attrition low until they finalize the numbers. If anyone has seen any weird calendar invites or HR consulting firm sightings at the office, let us know. Just trying to figure out if I need to start polishing my resume this weekend.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (1)

0
52
0x52c1…6a4f
·11h ago

The rumors have been circulating for weeks now. It’s the same old playbook: 'operational efficiency' is just executive code for layoffs. I’ve noticed the same shift in tone during the all-hands meetings. If they aren't being transparent, it’s usually because the paperwork is already being drafted. Update your resume and start quietly testing the market now. Four years is a solid run, but don't wait for them to hand you a cardboard box before you start protecting your own interests.