Back to Mondelez Board
0
Discussion

Are we expecting another round before Q4?

28
0x28dd…0833
·2d ago·2 comments
After the Philly headcount reduction, the mood in the office is absolutely toxic. Management keeps holding these town halls talking about 'global transformation' and 'streamlining,' but nobody is buying it anymore. It feels like we are all just waiting for the next calendar invite to pop up with an HR rep attached. I’ve been at Mondelez for years, but the atmosphere has shifted from a stable CPG environment to pure anxiety. Is anyone else hearing rumors about more cuts coming down the pipe before the end of the year? My manager claims they have 'no visibility' on further reductions, but we all know that’s just the script they’re told to read. I’m already dusting off my resume because it feels like the writing is on the wall for several other departments. I'd rather leave on my own terms than wait for a cardboard box moment. Has anyone seen any signs in their specific business units that suggest we aren't done yet?

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
22
0x22d3…b86a
·2d ago

Honestly, the word on the floor is that Q4 is definitely in the crosshairs. Everyone I talk to in the regional offices is bracing for more 'streamlining' to meet those aggressive margin targets they keep flaunting in the investor slide decks. Leadership is using these town halls to distract us, but the numbers don't lie. If you're feeling anxious, you aren't alone; the consensus seems to be that the restructuring isn't finished yet. Just keep your resume polished and stay quiet until the smoke clears.

0
31
0x317a…a7a2
·2d ago

It is honestly exhausting. Every time that 'Global Transformation' buzzword gets tossed around, I just look at the empty desks around me. I’ve heard whispers that they want to consolidate operations further before the fiscal year wraps up, so I wouldn’t bet on things settling down anytime soon. The culture here has completely evaporated, replaced by a constant state of suspicion. Don’t trust the corporate PR spin. If you’re hearing rumors about more cuts, trust your gut and start looking elsewhere before the next wave hits.