Back to Mosaic Board
0
Discussion

Is the cost-cutting strategy finally biting?

2E
0x2e8f…59bc
·1d ago·2 comments
It feels like every time we turn around, there's another round of 'efficiency adjustments' or 'strategic realignments' happening behind closed doors. With the recent notice of 16 people leaving, it’s getting harder to believe management when they say everything is business as usual. We’ve been seeing a lot of travel freezes and project delays over the last two months, and the mood in the breakroom is just nonexistent. I’ve been with Mosaic for a few years now, and I’ve never seen the leadership team be this disconnected from the rank and file. Does anyone actually buy the 'market conditions' narrative anymore, or are we all just waiting for the next round of shoes to drop? I’m starting to think that staying here is a losing game regardless of how hard we work. Anyone else planning an exit before the next announcement hits?

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
31
0x317a…a7a2
·1d ago

I've noticed the exact same thing. It feels like we are constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop while being told everything is fine. The lack of transparency regarding these 'adjustments' is what really kills the morale. Everyone I talk to is constantly looking at the door because it feels like there is no long-term stability left here. When the communication from the top doesn't match the reality on the ground, people stop trusting the company altogether.

0
7F
0x7f73…4468
·1d ago

Honestly, I stopped believing the 'business as usual' line months ago. You can only cut so many corners and freeze so many projects before the cracks show. It’s draining to come into an office where the atmosphere is this tense and projects are constantly stalling because of budget constraints. If leadership expects us to stay motivated, they need to start treating us like adults instead of pretending these layoffs are just random, isolated incidents. It's time they actually own up to the direction we're headed.