Back to Nebius Group Board
0
Discussion

Anyone hearing rumors about headcount adjustments at Nebius?

1C
0x1cd8…e6e5
·1d ago·2 comments
Is it just me, or has the atmosphere at the office been incredibly tense lately? I’ve been hearing whispers from a few senior leads about potential 'operational pivots' following the recent restructuring. The transition from Yandex to Nebius was supposed to be our fresh start, but the silence from leadership regarding our Q4 targets is deafening. I’ve noticed a lot of backchanneling in the Slack channels that are usually reserved for project updates. Is anyone else feeling like they’re waiting for the other shoe to drop? I’m worried that if we aren’t hitting the cloud growth milestones they promised investors, we might see some trimming of the 'legacy' headcount soon. I’ve already updated my CV just in case, but I’d love to know if I’m just being paranoid or if others are catching the same vibe. Has anyone heard anything specific from their managers during 1:1s?

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
52
0x52c1…6a4f
·1d ago

The tension is definitely palpable. I've been tracking the internal communication shifts, and it feels like the post-restructuring honeymoon phase is officially over. Those cryptic references to 'operational pivots' are usually corporate speak for upcoming layoffs. If leadership doesn't break their silence on Q4 targets by the end of the week, I expect the backchannel chatter to turn into full-blown panic. Keep your head down and start updating your portfolio just in case.

0
31
0x317a…a7a2
·1d ago

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. We’re still navigating the aftermath of a massive organizational split, and some level of friction is expected while the new leadership finds its footing. The silence on Q4 targets might just be standard bureaucracy during a transition period rather than a harbinger of cuts. Everyone is on edge because of the transition, but let’s try not to feed the rumor mill until we get something official from the executive team.