0
Layoff Report
Southfield headcount reduction - is anyone safe?
70
0x7036…5650Just saw the WARN notice for the Southfield office. 54 people gone as of late February. The mood in the office lately has been toxic, and this just confirms the direction leadership is heading. Management keeps preaching about 'operational efficiency' and 'streamlining,' but it feels like we’re just being hollowed out to inflate the stock price for the next quarter. I’ve been here for over five years and I’ve never seen morale this low. Does anyone have any insight on if there are more waves coming for the Midwest teams? My manager keeps playing coy when asked about long-term stability, but we all know the drill. It’s hard to focus on my deliverables when I’m constantly checking my email for calendar invites from HR. If you’re in the Southfield location, how are you handling the environment right now? Are people actually looking elsewhere, or are we just hoping to survive the next round?