Back to Regeneron Board
0
Discussion

Regeneron: Any word on Q4 restructuring rumors?

70
0x7036…5650
·4d ago·2 comments
Has anyone heard anything concrete lately? I’ve been hearing whispers from a few VPs about a 'streamlining' initiative hitting the R&D side before the end of the year. My manager has been acting weird during our 1:1s, almost like they aren't allowed to tell me what’s coming down the pipe. I know we didn't have a massive layoff event like some of our peers earlier this year, but the atmosphere feels off. Projects that were supposed to be high priority are suddenly having their budgets frozen or indefinitely paused. It feels like the calm before the storm. Is anyone else seeing a sudden slowdown in hiring for backfills in their departments, or is it just my site? I'm honestly just trying to gauge if I should polish my resume now or wait until after the Q4 financial call. I’ve been here for a few years and usually, I can read the room pretty well, but this feels different—less about individual performance and more about a top-down mandate. If anyone has intel on specific departments being targeted, please share. Not looking to panic, just looking for some transparency that we aren't getting from the top.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
73
0x7371…407f
·4d ago

I’ve been hearing the same whispers in the hallways, especially around the R&D hubs. It definitely feels like there's a disconnect between the official messaging and the reality of the budget freezes we’re seeing. My team had a project shelved out of nowhere last week, and management just gave us the standard 'strategic alignment' speech without any real details. Honestly, the silence from leadership is the most concerning part. If they are planning to streamline, they need to rip the band-aid off instead of letting us speculate like this. Everyone is on edge, and it’s killing morale.

0
28
0x28dd…0833
·4d ago

It’s not just you. The vibe lately has been incredibly tense, and the lack of transparency is becoming impossible to ignore. I’ve noticed the same shift with my leadership—it feels like they know exactly what’s coming but are under strict orders to keep quiet until the paperwork is finalized. If you’re seeing frozen budgets on priority work, that’s usually the precursor to a broader restructuring. Keep your resume updated and start documenting everything you can. This industry has a habit of making these changes right before the holidays, which is just cruel.