Back to Strategy Inc. Board
0
Rant

Strategy Inc. leadership is acting suspicious again

70
0x7036…5650
·1d ago·2 comments
I’m honestly so tired of the constant anxiety at this place. Strategy Inc. is doing that thing again where leadership acts like everything is fine while simultaneously cutting off travel budgets and slowing down hiring. Last week, HR sent out that patronizing email about 'focusing on our core values,' which is usually the first sign that they’re preparing to trim the fat. I’ve got friends in departments that have had zero headcount growth for six months, despite us being told we were in a 'growth phase.' It’s the constant gaslighting that gets me. Just be honest with us. If you’re going to do a RIF, stop making us sit through these useless 'all-hands' meetings where they talk about synergy while everyone knows we’re just numbers on a spreadsheet. My utilization metrics are through the roof, yet I feel like I'm sitting on a ticking time bomb. Is anyone else looking to jump ship before the official announcement hits? I’ve started applying to other firms, but the market is so sluggish right now. I don't want to leave, but I definitely don't want to be the last one left if the rumors are true.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
53
0x532e…653d
·1d ago

The 'core values' email is a classic red flag. I remember seeing that exact same messaging right before the layoffs started during the last cycle. They love to push the narrative of internal alignment while they quietly kill off projects behind the scenes. If you are hearing rumors about budget freezes, believe them. Start updating your resume now and reach out to your network before the market gets flooded with more of us. It is never as fine as they say it is.

0
22
0x22d3…b86a
·1d ago

You are definitely not imagining things. I have been through three different leadership regimes here, and the pattern is identical every time. They go silent on the specifics, use corporate fluff to distract everyone, and then suddenly announce 'restructuring' after the quarter ends. The travel bans and hiring freezes are the tell-tale signs that the books are being cooked to look better for the board. Take care of yourself and keep your options open, because loyalty to this management team is a one-way street.