Back to West Pharmaceutical Board
0
Discussion

Anyone else seeing the writing on the wall after the AZ news?

1C
0x1cd8…e6e5
·4d ago·1 comments
It’s getting hard to stay positive after the news coming out of the Scottsdale office yesterday. I know management keeps pushing the narrative about growth and 'optimizing our manufacturing footprint,' but the math doesn't add up. We’ve been hearing rumors about consolidation for months, and now that the WARN notices are hitting, the anxiety in the slack channels is palpable. Is anyone actually feeling secure in their roles right now? I feel like we’re all just waiting for the next round of invites to drop on a Tuesday morning. The lack of transparency from leadership is honestly the worst part. They send out these company-wide emails about innovation and patient outcomes, but then quietly gut the teams that actually build the products. I’m starting to look at external postings, but the market feels brutal right now. How are you all coping with the uncertainty? I’m finding it impossible to focus on my current projects when I have no idea if my department is next on the chopping block.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (1)

0
28
0x28dd…0833
·4d ago

The atmosphere at the office is definitely shifting. It feels like every day there is a new rumor about another site being consolidated or more roles being phased out. Management keeps talking about 'optimizing' for the future, but it really just feels like a steady erosion of job security for the rest of us. It is hard to keep your head down and stay productive when you feel like a target. Honestly, I think the days of feeling safe in your seat here are long gone. Just keep your resume polished and stay alert for whatever drops next.