Join the discussion — anonymously
Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.
Comments (2)
It is honestly exhausting. Every time they start tossing around buzzwords like 'synergy' or 'streamlining operations' during an all-hands, I know exactly what is coming next. It has become a predictable cycle of corporate gaslighting where leadership collects their bonuses while the workforce deals with the fallout of poor strategic planning. Transparency at Autodesk has been dead for years, and frankly, I stopped expecting anything resembling honesty from the executive team a long time ago. It is just a paycheck at this point, nothing more.
I remember when working here felt like being part of something genuinely innovative, but now it just feels like managing decline. The disconnect between the boardroom vision and the reality on the ground is wider than I have ever seen it. Those 289 people aren't just numbers on a spreadsheet; they are colleagues whose projects are now being dumped on the rest of us without any additional support. The 'innovate' rhetoric rings incredibly hollow when you realize your own seat might be next in the next quarterly reshuffle.