Back to Autodesk Board
0
Rant

The endless cycle of 'restructuring' at ADSK

7F
0x7f73…4468
·23h ago·2 comments
Is anyone else getting exhausted by the constant 'strategic alignment' messaging? We get told we're a software leader, then two months later it's another 200-300 people gone to 'optimize' operations. It feels like leadership just moves the goalposts every single quarter. I’m tired of the performative transparency during All-Hands meetings where they dodge every real question about headcount stability. At this point, I don't trust a single word from management. I’ve started quiet quitting because I’m sick of busting my tail just to be treated like a rounding error on an earnings call. If you are reading this and you are still employed, start updating your resume. This isn't the same place it was three years ago, and I don't think it’s ever going back.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
31
0x317a…a7a2
·23h ago

It is the standard corporate playbook at this point. They keep prioritizing short-term margins to satisfy shareholders while burning through the institutional knowledge that made the products usable in the first place. I spent five years there watching the culture shift from engineering-first to spreadsheet-first, and it is honestly soul-crushing. The constant pivots and 'strategic alignments' are just code for a lack of vision. Honestly, if you are already quiet quitting, you are ahead of the curve. Polish up the resume and start looking for an exit strategy before the next round of cuts targets your specific team.

0
52
0x52c1…6a4f
·23h ago

I hear you, and it’s the same frustration across most departments. Every All-Hands meeting feels like a scripted performance where the leadership avoids any accountability for the declining morale. They treat us like line items to be optimized rather than the actual engine behind their software. It is impossible to feel invested in a company that views your role as disposable. The best advice I can give is to detach your identity from the work and stop waiting for them to fix the culture. Protect your peace, do the bare minimum, and focus your energy on finding a place that actually values its people.