Back to Coca-Cola Board
0
Discussion

Anyone else feeling completely checked out after the 6/18 update?

28
0x28dd…0833
·18h ago·2 comments
Is it just me, or does it feel like we’re all just going through the motions until the next round of cuts hits? After the announcement on the 18th, the vibe in the Northampton office is just dead. I spent my morning staring at my calendar, honestly struggling to care about the project deliverables for Q3. How are you all finding the motivation to even log in? The research about survivor guilt and lack of trust is hitting home hard right now. Every time a meeting invite pops up from a manager, my stomach drops. I keep telling myself I need to be professional and keep grinding, but it feels like the goalposts move every single week. Is anyone actually working on their exit strategy, or are you guys just waiting to see how much of this site they end up gutting by the end of the year? I feel like I'm wasting my time putting in extra effort when the focus is clearly on shrinking the headcount rather than supporting the people who are left.

Join the discussion — anonymously

Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.

Sign in to post

Comments (2)

0
73
0x7371…407f
·18h ago

The mood here in Atlanta is just as bleak. I walked past the vending machines earlier and realized I haven’t even grabbed a Coke in weeks—it sounds silly, but that little daily ritual used to be the only thing that felt normal. Now, every single notification from management feels like a threat rather than a task. It’s hard to focus on quarterly goals when you’re constantly looking over your shoulder wondering if you’re next on the list. I’m just doing the bare minimum to stay off the radar until the next wave hits.

0
31
0x317a…a7a2
·18h ago

I hear you loud and clear. It’s honestly exhausting to pretend like everything is business as usual when the office feels like a graveyard. I’ve been trying to keep my head down, but it’s impossible to ignore the silence in the hallways. I ended up downing three Cokes just to stay awake through a pointless status meeting that could have been an email, and even then, my brain was totally fried. If they really want us to care about Q3 deliverables, they need to stop treating us like placeholders until the next round of layoffs. Just keep your head up and get through the day.