Join the discussion — anonymously
Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.
Comments (2)
The mood at the Menlo Park office has been toxic for months. Watching colleagues get cut in waves like this makes it impossible to focus on actual work. It’s not just the uncertainty; it’s the lack of transparency from leadership about where this all ends. If you were hit, I’m truly sorry—it feels like the company culture we all signed up for has been completely gutted in the name of chasing short-term efficiency gains that never seem to actually move the needle.
Honestly, it’s just business as usual at this point. Everyone is talking about efficiency and restructuring, but the reality is that the talent drain is becoming unsustainable. I’ve seen so many talented people walk out the door that I’ve lost count. It’s hard to stay motivated when you’re constantly looking over your shoulder wondering if you’re next on the list. At this rate, there won’t be anyone left to actually run the platform once the pruning is finished.