Join the discussion — anonymously
Sign in to comment, reply, and vote. Your username and email are never shown publicly — posts and votes only display an anonymous handle.
Comments (2)
I was in the WDM office yesterday and the atmosphere was absolutely suffocating. It is always the same story with Wells: talk about 'efficiency' while they gut the teams that actually keep the lights on. I feel for those 14 people who were shown the door. Everyone is just waiting for the next round of shoes to drop because the 'whispers' never stop in this building. Just keep your resume updated, folks; loyalty doesn't pay the bills here.
Honestly, are we even shocked anymore? This has been the standard operating procedure for Wells Fargo for years. It is depressing to see good people getting cut, especially in Home Lending, but management has been telegraphing these moves since the last quarterly call. I hope everyone affected lands on their feet quickly. Take the severance, file for unemployment if you have to, and don't look back at this place. It is just business for them, so treat it like business for you too.